Yes, I think my email was wrongly presented and as a result, misinterpreted.

I was hoping to spearhead an attempt to compose the "developers Bill of
Rights" that has been floating around. This was intended as a way to help
twitter platform team and present a draft from the developers
ideas/concerns, and possibly further identify hurdles to business models,
etc. I will continue to communicate with those interested off the list and
anyone who is interested in contributing can email me. I also want to keep
brainstorming with people on how to unify the development community.

nuff said.

Regards
Peter