Oh for crying out loud, is everyone now going to stare themselves
blind at the phrase "Gestapo-like" and forget about the issue at hand?

It is meant to portray a one-sided action where the accused party is
not afforded a voice, or his/her objections, rationale, or
explanations are ignored.

C'mon, FFS, you know what I mean.

Nobody has called anybody a Nazi, okay?