Hey Matt,

I want to make sure I understand the comment you made about "We’re
still working out
the exact value and will keep you informed on developments." Is that
in reference to the rev share for Promoted Tweets?

Dick C was really clear that it was 50/50 split at Chirp (http://
techcrunch.com/2010/04/14/twitter-execs-address-the-big-question-
monetization/). That hasn't changed, right?

Thanks,

-mike