If you're a developer who got bit in the ass by this move by Twitter,
and need to migrate your application from using xAuth to using OAuth,
I have a sample project which shows you how to obtain authorization
for a user. It's Objective-C, but the concepts should be applicable to
whatever language you're coding in. You can check it out at
https://github.com/amazingsyco/oauthery.

Steve