Hello Paul,

> I have made an object of the complete server, so I can compile it as a
> program or as a service application.

Simple, add a hiden window to the object and post messages to that
windwos hadnle instead of the form.

alternative, you find on my site a simple class to include. then you
make your life simple and have a normal GUI or NT service without any
chnage (same exe).

Angus has just made improvements to the class. I did not have the time
to update on the www, but you can taste it as it is :)

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz