Honestly I did not find the answer for my following question int he archieves,
buti t can be I missed something.

I have the following problem
In case of upload with FTPClient the upload is slow. It seems that the client
does not send enough fast the TCP segments. I mean it is waiting for the
previous ACK. The receive window size ont he servers ide is big enough. No
bandwidth limit int he client. Is this problem related to winsock, or can I do
anything againts? Can I increase the send buffer size of the data socket?

I do not experience the problem with Indy FTP client / same machine, same
connection, same server.

Thanks in advance,
Norbert

Magyar Telekom Távközlési Nyilvánosan Működő Részvénytársaság
Székhely: 1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 55.
Cégjegyzékszám: bejegyezve a Fővárosi Bíróság mint
Cégbíróságon Cg. 01-10-041928 szám alatt

Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company
Registered office: H-1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 55.
Commercial register: The Company was registered
on number 01-10-041928 by the Municipal Court as Court of Registration