That's not all, I found and fixed some more problems so far.
I just checked in Rev. #670 into SVN, please test the fix
and report back as soon as possible, thanks for your help.

Log:
Proxy authentication with relocations (hopefully) fixed. SSL not tested yet.
If it still doesn't work it's probably a buggy proxy server i.e. 3Proxy.
Parse NTLM user codes into domain and user name parts and pass them to
NtlmGetMessage3 in method GetNTLMMessage3.

Arno, Thanks again for the work! I will make time next week to test together with the user that had the problem, so I know for sure it is solved :-)

In the mean while i wrote a workaround by recalling the get and resetting the proxy values when a 407 was received. Easy to do in my application as that 407 should never happen at that moment.