Frans van Daalen wrote:
>> That's not all, I found and fixed some more problems so far.
>> I just checked in Rev. #670 into SVN, please test the fix
>> and report back as soon as possible, thanks for your help.
>>
>> Log:
>> Proxy authentication with relocations (hopefully) fixed. SSL not
>> tested yet.
>> If it still doesn't work it's probably a buggy proxy server i.e.
>> 3Proxy. Parse NTLM user codes into domain and user name parts and
>> pass them to NtlmGetMessage3 in method GetNTLMMessage3.
>>

> Arno, Thanks again for the work! I will make time next week to test
> together with the user that had the problem, so I know for sure it is
> solved :-)

What proxy server does your client use?
Since I implemented HTTP tunnel support at the TWSocket level I've
seen a lot of proxy-bugs :( That's also why it's difficult and very
time-consuming to test the ICS components with proxy-connections.
If we would strictly follow the rfcs 50% of the proxy servers
around would just plain fail :(