What? Haven't you been getting my emails?

John Cassidy
Unix Sys Admin
DCCCD

>>> u2ug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/15/06 7:29 PM >>>

All,
     We've now been living with the change to the lists for nearly a
month. I'd like to invite opinions on the change. Are we all happy now

that we are used to it? Personally, I think Larry made a good call, but

this is a community, so I want me be sure that everyone gets heard.
I've
still got Jerry and Tom's original issues bookmarked, and I'm
especially
interested to see if their issues are still problematic.

    - Charles Barouch, Moderator

        U2-Users
        U2-Community
        RBSolutions
        SBSolutions

    Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
    enter your e-mail address,
    and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

    For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]