DW,

Yes, I currently use the Vertex EI interface with the .NET application I'm
working on.

So do you know just link directly (add voc entry) with the vptrei.dll
(enhanced integration) directly in Unidata?

And yes, the XML is pretty sweet.

Robert,

Thanks for the heads-up about regasm.

Tony,

I did a quick google, but got a bit of search overload. I've written plenty
of web services so that's not a huge huddle. I'll take a look at your
articles for some refreshers on BASIC and WS.

Thank you all for your ideas and helpful advice.

Don Verhagen
u2-usersrem...@thissoutheast-florida.com