David,

I sent you an offline email at your flash.net account from my work email.
But I'm glad you detailed it out here.

Good news, I sent a support ticket into Vertex about the "missing" Geocoder
functionality in the EI XML interface and was told that it will be in
Release 2.9.8 due to be released around September 2010.

This means the entire Vertex logic will be able to use request/response XML
model that the tax calculation currently uses.

(sidenote to those who are wondering "what is Vertex")
Vertex is a (payroll) tax calculation engine that is updated monthly with
changes in the US/Canadian payroll tax tables for Federal, State, Local,
County, and School District taxes).  I haven't created a "tax" table in over
15 years with the help of Vertex. This isn't an ad, just an endorsement.

Don Verhagen
u2-usersrem...@thissoutheast-florida.com