In a message dated 3/15/2011 5:17:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ro...@stamina.com.au writes:

> I mean, it is
> good for Tri-Sys, as they will generate a list of end users to solicit,
> but I'd suggest it is unlikely that a VAR is going to make his customer
> list public ...

Ross I think you're right there.
I think what we'll see is a slow accumulation of sites based on an employee
mentioning it, or a consultant, or ex-employee.  But not the VAR.

And I think for the very reason that you suggest, that they don't want
poachers.  Don't want to compete in a completely open market.

I wonder if a person were to build a list from online resumes alone, how
many companies would be on it.
Of course some or even many of those would have moved away from Pick.