Unidata 7.1 on RHEL, Pick mode. I have a subroutine that displays parts with
declining sales.  I am using a HEADI\NG command for multiple pages.  Everything
is fine, except if the user chooses to stop a multi-page listing early by
typing Q to "Enter <New line> to continue..." prompt. In that case, the
subroutine AND the calling program terminate and I find myself at ECL.  WTF!
Can anyone help explain this behavior or offer a workaround that saves me from
handling it with line counters and printing my own headings?Cheers,Kebbon