Will, Tony, John, Symeon, etc., I agree with all of it except for the part
that seems to trigger an ongoing conflict between Will and Tony.  Agree to
disagree my brothers, and let us work together for the common good.

There is nothing proprietary or even all that clever about this approach.
 It was an approach borne out of necessity and may provide a foundation for
others to build upon and do something really incredible.  This is why I'm
writing it up for the magazine.  My goal is to get some folks thinking,
give some options to folks who may feel they have none (which is how I felt
going into this), and hopefully spur everyone on to be more involved with
the web (and mobile technology).

And for those who can make it to Spectrum in April, please look me up and
let's get a group think going to really dig into this topic.  If we have
enough folks interested, Nathan might even give us a room (cage?) just to
debate our respective positions! :)

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:

> Or the model could be, better instructions
> But Tony we've had this conversation before.
> I'd like to give the power directly into the hands of the public.

-Kevin
http://www.PrecisOnline.com