They are not clear enough.
You can't step on anyone by giving instructions.  There's no copyright
preventing anyone else from making up other instructions.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Thompson <jthompson...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 12:02 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 7.1 Unresponsive UO Connection

Rex does have some documentation on u2pipe, but, I have not looked at it in
 while.
I could write up the php/apache stuff pretty easy and make it nooby proof,
UT, I haven't done that because it was not my idea, and I don't want to
illegally" step on Kevin.
However, I did write up complete instructions on how to install Apache on
IX 5.3 if anyone needs that.
 have to write things down because my limited brain power often forgets.