And they'd never give you $2,860,000 for not realizing coffee is hot and
spilling it on your lap... Yes, I know it was re-done for an undisclosed
amount. My point is that relying on the court system to be reasonable when it
has repeatedly been absurd in their "judgement" (or lack thereof) is
short-sighted.

Rob

>>> George Land <george.l...@aptsolutions.co.uk> 6/4/2012 11:19 AM >>>
If you are connection pooling without connection pooling licenses then the
most a court will do is rule that you need to buy those connection pool
licenses, they aren't going to tell you that you need 2 million licenses.