From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Martin Phillips
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:48 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Regarding: use of I - Descriptor

Hi Satya,

Although we deliver training to U2 clients in the UK, I suspect that you are in
the US which makes our services irrelevant for you.
The obvious place to go for U2 training is Rocket Software but I do not know
what courses they offer in the US.

If you are looking for some general multivalue training materials, most of the
Teach Yourself QM course available from the downloads page of the openqm.com
web site is applicable to U2 though there are some significant differences.
There may be other self-study training packages available. Perhaps other
readers of this mailing list will provide some details.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB, England
+44 (0)1604-709200