From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dennis Bartlett
Sent: 30 March 2004 11:19
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: The lists are closing

Listen, Will "the blind, deaf and possibly dumb" Johnson

Are you hearing nothing? There are those of us who don't
live in the
land of the mighty dollar. We have to pay for our traffic,
we have
employment contracts that forbid us from internet access
during the day,
yet we still need access to U2 info.

What do _you_ suggest we do?

I've subscribed to your glorious forum, I get wee posties
saying there
are people talking about juicy thangs, but I cannot get to
see these.

What do _you_ suggest I do?