Proof of "seek and ye shall find." Thanks

I have the www.indexinfocus.com archiver hooked up to it so it will
archive the technical content. I am sure the site has archiving ability,
but if you want the "whole she-bang" back to the heady-90's we have here.

www.indexinfocus.com will include the u2 list content and the technical
groups content from u2ug.org

Lee

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004,
Eppel,Gary wrote:

> I just tested the subscribe button on the Universe Forum and I am
> definitely receiving new posts as email. Unfortunately, to reply to the
> posting you have to do so on the webpage (there is a link provided in
> the email) :-(  So it's half-way there in terms of the comments/wishes
> I've seen so far in this discussion.
>
> Would be nice if we could reply directly to the forum using a normal
> email reply.
>
> Gary Eppel
> Cerner Corp.

Lee J. Leitner, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.leitner.org/~leitnerl

The world can only be grasped by action, not by
contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.
                              -- Jacob Bronowski V.13.0