-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wendy Smoak
Posted At: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:23 AM
Posted To: Informix-mv
Conversation: The lists are closing
Subject: RE: The lists are closing

Lee Leitner wrote:
> The archives for the lists (which go back to the mid-90's)
> would remain for now at http://www.indexinfocus.com.
> Is there a general opinion that the email lists should
> continue? How can we avoid then having two separate, disconnected
> places for information -- the list and the U2UG forums?

For me it has to be email or newsgroup.  I will not be as active in a
forum that requires using a web browser as I will in an email list or
newgroup.

However, it looks like you can "subscribe" to the forums on u2ug.org,
which I hope means that forum postings will arrive via email.  If that's
true, then if you have only email access at work, you should still be
able to participate once you join and subscribe.

Thanks, Clif, for hosting these lists.  Without them, I never would have
gotten all of my  UniObjects for Java stuff working, nor been able to
help so many other people get started.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.