Not to be obnoxious but why not keep data in one place?  How would it benefit someone
to start a question in one medium and then be referred to another?  That sound
counter-intuitive to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 2:03 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: The lists are closing

1) We DO want to leave the archives at indexinfocus.
2) We DONT want to replicate the archives onto u2ug
3) We DONT want the lists to continue

Go to the web site, and enter each forum you are interested in and click on SUBSCRIBE
this will make all responses come to your email box just as they do now.  You can
register, but if you dont SUBSCRIBE you wont be seeing nothing....
Will