From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 7:51 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: [Ubnt_users] Odd things happening

Has anyone been seeing odd things happening with UBNT radios? No bad weather in
the area.

I had a NanoBridge earlier this week just stop via Ethernet (not sure on RF).
Replaced the cable and PoE. Nothing. Replace the radio. Fine. Plug the radio in
at the ground. Fine.

I had a Rocket reset to defaults after "losing" its Ethernet. When I got up
top, the lights were blinking as if it were in TFTP mode. I got it reprogrammed
and it's been fine since.

I just had another Rocket lose its Ethernet tonight. I'll see its fate in the
AM. I'm attaching a log from the router's point of view just to show the
oddness.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions