>>Perhaps now that we have the season of dew, fall, this could be more
>>prevalent on broken or unseals cat5 ends. Suggest electrolytic grease...
>>Advice I need to listen too myself!

I am going to assume we are talking about Ubiquity Radios, and we are talking
about the ends that are going into the radio....

Since I am a visual learner, can anyone explain to me HOW is the moisture
getting into the connector ?

In all of the radios, the cable / connector is pretty well covered to stop them
from getting wet....and the radios have weep holes to protect against humidity
related moisture.

(If we are talking about cable/connectors connecting to other stuff, other than
radios, then I can understand potential issues )

While I don't have a disagreement over the use of die-electric grease, telco's
have been using it for a very long time, they would even use it on in-door
connections, I am asking the need for it ?

Regards,

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street