From: "Clay Stewart" <cstew...@stewartcomputerservices.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:30:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Odd things happening

Only time this happened to us was due to moisture in cat5 or cat5 end. Green
cable of course in past... But recently had a rocket M2 do this which was a
scraped 140' tower tough cable carrier which the moisture traveled all the way
down into cat5 end shorting out pins where it entered a surge protection.

Perhaps now that we have the season of dew, fall, this could be more prevalent
on broken or unseals cat5 ends. Suggest electrolytic grease... Advice I need to
listen too myself!