From: "Chris Ruschmann" <ch...@scsalaska.net>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:14:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Rocket5ac PTMP w/AirPrism availability

So much confusion with UBNT equipment. Gone are the days when one device could
do everything I guess.

Will it have DFS? Probably not. So none of the products are usable for me. I
have PTP Lites sitting on the shelf since release cause I can’t use them.

Why not wait to launch a fully capable product instead of half assed one.