On 5/8/06, Étienne Bersac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

Considering the great job done for Tangerine, and the fact that it is
installed by default, we must offer a theme Human theme with
Tangerine. Current human with Tangerine is very nice. That might not
be considered as a full other theme.

I totally agree - I personally think we would be much better to ship
Tangerine instead of Human as the default - It looks so much slicker -
imo the Human icons are 'bubbly' in a way reminiscent of really old
Windows ones.

Sorry, but dapper icon set isn't dapper. It's a mess.

:)

Étienne, ubuntu disappointed but still ubuntu lover

Is there any plan to increase the discoverability of themeing? Say, a
'choose your theme' section as part of the installer'? That would
really solve this kind of problem!

Who