2006/5/8, Who <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 5/8/06, Étienne Bersac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Considering the great job done for Tangerine, and the fact that it is
> installed by default, we must offer a theme Human theme with
> Tangerine. Current human with Tangerine is very nice. That might not
> be considered as a full other theme.

I totally agree - I personally think we would be much better to ship
Tangerine instead of Human as the default - It looks so much slicker -
imo the Human icons are 'bubbly' in a way reminiscent of really old
Windows ones.

I want also support this idea, because it is *very* reasonable without
any doubt.

Petr Tomeš,
Ubuntu CZ - http://www.ubuntu.cz/