Hello,

> P.S.: I'm still not sure if it was a wise decision to get involved, but I'd
> hate to see the default Dapper desktop look bad. I feel we still have a
> choice now to get things to work out right.

That make me sad. The update make the gap between Tangerine and Human
obviously larger. I stopped complaining about Human Theme since few
weeks, but as Dapper is going to be released, i got more disappointed
than ever.

That's not only a matter of shadow. Neither a matter of size. The
problem in Human is an overall mess of colours (see Graphic categery
icons too) and blurry.

When people see the tiny ubuntu logo on top, it look very clean. It's
Tangerine. When people pop down the Applications menu. What a mess !!!
It's Human.

So, what i don't understand, is that many people over this mailing list
and the web complain about those icons. I don't talk about people
complaining about brown, but those ubunteros seeing some obscur people
making bad choices without any concertation.

I posted a poll at ubuntuforums.
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=172744

Étienne.