Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:

Thanks to all those who participated in the voting and helped bring this to a conclusion. I asked you to vote for one usplash option and three wallpapers and theme options. To rank the latter two I have used a simple weighting system of 5:3:1, where the top choice gets a weight of 5x, the second 3x and the third 1x. Ideally I should have defined this system before the voting started. I've attached a spreadsheet with the raw figures, and as I've said if someone wants to see the emails I can arrange that.

Spreadsheet attached ...

- Henrik