Michael Stephenson wrote:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-September/007923.html
> "As de-facto community lead atm I wanna give this effort a big +1."
>
> Sounds like you were taking the position as community leader at that
> point to me, considering it wasn't you announcing Kyu-do

I understand your whole opinion now hinged on that one line,
half-hearted, joking at the time comment. Something most wouldn't have
known for sure. After that, I had started to think about it, but quickly
realized it would be a waste of my time now. In the end, I'm not leader
here. I'm just some ass with an opinion like everyone else. :P Nobody is
lead because nobody can follow IMO. The few that can know who they are
and we all talk to each other off-list. Sorry. May sound like a shitty
opinion but but I just have too many examples. Too many wasted emails.
Much wasted time trying to do, *something*.

I'm still in favor of a moderated list for people who actually have some
kinda cred to back up their opinion.

Really? Just that 1 line? After everything else I said? :)

You can continue if ya want. I have stuff to draw. Kids to feed.

-Cory K.