Michael Stephenson wrote:
> Sorry Cory, I appreciate you are the only sane factor on this list, my
> only real opinion is that you could word things more
> nicely to make people feel more welcome and that could have been
> summed up in one sentence in one post without
> needing defending and without any inflammatory language.

This is where opinion comes in. Like I've said before. It wasn't meant
mean or personal I even said that.

"mr wrote: no need for insults"

"I wrote: It wasn't personal. Please don't top-post." <- Which is admittedly
*ALOT* better than my past rants on the subject.

If you notice, he hasn't said anything and I was done. So you took some
personal offense and said something. Which is fine but you only assumed what my
intentions were and never asked questions. :) I appreciate the interweb is
non-emoting but if one is looking for a fight one can usually find it. I had to
learn this as well and started asking questions instead of assuming someone was
being pissy.

If I'm pissed, or think someone is a <insert snarky name here>, I'll tell you.
Otherwise it's just plain strait-forward chat without malice.

But now, I really am done. This has run its course and I'm sure we have better
things to do. ;)

-Cory K.

PS: We have other "sane" people on this list. They just don't post as much as
I. :P