On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 15:23 -0700, Mike Basinger wrote:
> I made a lot of changes on the forums this weekend. Please let me know what
> you think?

http://www.mikesplanet.net/forums/forum.php

Flat gray content boxes are a big improvement.

Besides what I noted elsewhere:

Grey bar, containing "Today's Posts" ... : orange shines through on the
bottom corners.

Initially I thought "Community", "Forum Actions" and Quick Links" would
be naked until hover. Only now I see there are white arrowheads. Needs
more contrast, meaning they have to be darker than the background.

I think you should get rid of the gap between that bar and the
"page" (the 2 lines of dots shining through).

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/