I'd like to help, I like using CSS! Let me at it, if possible!

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Thorsten Wilms <t...@freenet.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 22:17 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>
> > http://www.foopics.com/showfull/0a404f14eb9b5fee61518d808c5dd177
>
> Wasn't happy with that one and only later realized that "Help" and "FAQ"
> are the same link. One should be dropped, "FAQ" is more descriptive.
>
> "Community", "Forum Actions" and "Quick Links" are actually menus and
> should be differentiated from other links. Included them all in my new
> mockup, but perhaps it should be a single menu, or the actual actions
> right on the bar, depending on their max. number.
>
> I realize that such heavy modification can be problematic, but I wanted
> to see where I end up, applying more of the ubuntu.com style:
> http://www.foopics.com/showfull/24cab922804efd5587f7d8d6109d168a
>
> Login and Search button shown in disabled state, as they should be, if
> the entries are empty.
>
> An alternative to the stars (or other icons) for read/unread would be
> bold type, similar to what Evolution does.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> thorwil's design for free software:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/
>

> --

Rushane Alano Jones
Body of Christ

Consider these questions:
1. Do you have the right version of the Bible or
    a perversion?
2. Is your faith a belief or a practice?

3. What does the sacrifice of Jesus Christ
    mean to you?

4. Do you worship God as He spake it in His
    Words or as man's traditions prescribe...

5. I'd like to have a Bible Study with anyone at
    any time (as long as I'm not sleepy... It'll
    be a study, not a heated argument...)

may God Bless you~