Those icons look fantastic, the only problem is that the forums is a pure
community project and we need to avoid the aubergine shades and probably stick
with the orange.

These icons are called on the forum page are called statusicons and the ones I
working on replacing can be found at  http://www.mikesplanet/forumimages.

Many thanks,
Mike

--