The 'front' page is working, but i can't see the contents of the folders.

Ronnie

Op 10-11-10 00:57, Mike Basinger schreef:
The http://www.mikesplanet.net/forumimages should work now.

Mike

On Nov 9, 2010, at 3:58 PM, John Baer wrote:

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Mike Basinger <mike.basin...@ubuntu.com <mailto:mike.basin...@ubuntu.com>> wrote:

    Those icons look fantastic, the only problem is that the forums
    is a pure community project and we need to avoid the aubergine
    shades and probably stick with the orange.

    These icons are called on the forum page are called statusicons
    and the ones I working on replacing can be found at
    http://www.mikesplanet/forumimages.

    Many thanks,
    Mike
    *
    *

Mike,

I thought I would assemble a mock up with orange icons for your consideration.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/5162101965_7f70d6b9c7_b.jpg

John

btw: http://www.mikesplanet/forumimages does not resolve to a valid page.

--