Hi,

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 20:59, Jan Claeys wrote:
> 1.
> Of course we can just put a PC with Ubuntu there, hand out flyers, and
> answer people's questions.  We can also show something special, if
> someone has a good idea and maybe can help to set it up.  Hardware used
> will be insured, provided I send a list of it before next Monday (will
> need name + e-mail + type/vendor/model + serial no. + current value).
> Keep in mind that we only have a 2 meter booth though!
> (BTW: could someone provide hardware that we can do a clean install on?)

I can bring an ACR38U e-ID reader to show the e-ID support under linux/ubuntu.
I can't bring any other hardware.

> 2.
> Booth presence: who will be at the booth at which time?  It would be
> nice to know when people will be available.  Please let me know if you
> already know when you will (not) be available.  (Even if it's not
> "final" yet.)

I will be present on saterday and sunday. I am willing to man the ubuntu-be
booth, but I also want to visit some talks.

I also started a Carpool section on the wiki [1] a long time ago. Untill now,
nobody reacted. If no carpooling can be organized, maybe some people are
interested to travel from Leuven to FOSDEM together by public transport?

regards
Wouter

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Fosdem2007
--