Hello Daniel,

I have done some test with windows7.

* Booting from Live CD:

I have choose English as language and keyboard fr_CH but the machine
start with fr keyboard. The same if I choose French as language and
Swiss French as keyboard.

Some errors on boot but doesn't infect booting. (See screenshoot 1.png)

You should add info related to disk space needed. The space needed for
installation is 6G. People should be informed. I have prepare only 2G
the first time and during the partitioning I was blocked because the
space don't match.

In the readme file, there's some partners link broken. Like
er-partner.ch should be erpartner.ch

* Booting after install:

After the install, Grub detect correctly windows7 (2.png) but I can't
boot anymore windows 7 (3.png).

I can boot the ubuntu Swissremix (4.png) without any problem.

I have run your script to finish the installation, there's some errors
(5.png).

If you want I can have a look tomorrow why I can't boot windows anymore.

P.S: The attachement will be sent directly to your e-mail.

Best regards,

--
Hassan El Jacifi