On Wednesday 17 June 2009 2:27:31 pm Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 17/06/2009 alle 14.01 +0300, Peteris Krisjanis ha
> scritto:
> > What I meant that Empathy, maybe not complete now, but it is the way
> > to go, it fits more in scheme of things for Ubuntu and GNOME.
>
> The same could be said about epiphany, yet firefox is the default
> browser.

Epiphany Webkit with all its great-rendering-engine goodness?  Give it a
plugin API, and I'm there.

Personally, I think Epiphany Webkit for Ubuntu and Arora for Kubuntu would be
*great* because then the default browsers for both would render things the
same (and very well, at that).  They're both light & fast, though as I
said...I still would like a way to use extensions.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo