On Wednesday 17 June 2009 3:31:09 pm Danny Piccirillo wrote:
> What about Midori instead of Epiphany? I have yet to see a chart comparing
> the two, but from what i've read, Midori is much better, and i've been using
> it as my main browser for a while now.

I've only used the Hardy version...that was not a good snapshot.  The thing
I'd be most concerned with (because I hit it with Arora) is that some of these
applications make up their own keyboard shortcuts if they're not actually
working with the DE's upstreams.  I think that since Epiphany is actually
GNOME, they have the standard keyboard shortcuts.  I don't recall if Midori
did or not...

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo