2009/6/17 Mackenzie Morgan <maco...@gmail.com>:
> [...]
> Personally, I think Epiphany Webkit for Ubuntu and Arora for Kubuntu would be
> *great* because then the default browsers for both would render things the
> same (and very well, at that).  They're both light & fast, though as I
> said...I still would like a way to use extensions.

Does everybody think it's wise to replace Firefox as the default
browser? I can understand that more lightness in a browser may be
desirable, not sure I fully understand the rendering issue (could
someone elaborate on that, please?), but Mozilla and FF in particular
seem like such great FOSS achievements to me that they may be an
important alliance for Ubuntu to maintain.

Just came across this Brainstorm idea on the same topic
(http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/229/), but still wading through the
many comments.

Regards,
Evan R. Murphy