 From: Joseph Godino <jgodi...@gmail.com>
To: ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:01 PM
Subject: Testing

Hello All,

I just installed the September 20th daily build of Ubuntu GNOME one my
PC. The installation was flawless up until the final phase when I was
asked to restart my computer. Upon hitting the restart button the screen
went black and after a few seconds the CD ejected. However at this point
the screen remained black. I had to initiate a control-alt-delete to
reboot the computer. The system ran without error after that.

I also installed the proprietary Nvidia drivers from the Software
Center. I experienced no problems after doing that.

This looks like a GREAT release!

Cheers,

Joe