 From: Lance <lbsol...@yahoo.com>
To: Joseph Godino <jgodi...@gmail.com>
Cc: "ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com" <ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: Testing - lack of proper messages post-install

After that you should see a message saying to "remove installation/close
tray/press enter", so I'm sometimes also not seeing that. Without the proper
instruction one could easily think that a hard reboot is the only way to
proceed, but simply removing the installation media and pressing enter does
work.

So it has something to do with the proper message not being displayed which
creates confusion. I'm now cross-testing Lubuntu to see if it does likewise ;^)

Lance