On 10/17/07, Onkar Shinde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 5. Sine most of the old members are busy with their jobs and personal
> lives, I think it is time to pass on the admin rights to new members.
> We can have a meeting on this weekend on #ubuntu-in to decide who
> administrates what.

Without seeing some contribution apart from the mailing list, atleast
in terms of adding new content, proposing new structure for the
Ubuntu-IN site, etc. the admin rights cannot be passed on which IMO is
absolutely fair enough.

Once the community sees contribution from a person, then the rights
shall automatically be transfered :-) No need to ask! :-)

Regards,
--
Aanjhan