Hi everyone:
Maybe is because I'm new but I feel all this is a pretty mess.
Sorry if I'm talking nonsense.

To be constructive:
We need goals
We need planification to achieve those goals
We need tools to help us in our tasks and to provide our service.

Our global goal is to produce information to help people to be informed about
Ubuntu, both its existence (pure marketing) and its features and possibilites
(fidelisation?)
These goal can be achieved by several means, and I think this means or
subgoals are pretty clear by the way people already have organised themselves
around teams:
- Fridge for News and Interviews
- How to's and Cases
- Web site to spread ubuntu
- Magazine

I don't know which could be the best tool to serve as an umbrella for these
projects, but is necessary a global coordination cause otherwise we
will "spreading efforts".
Again, sorry if I'm talking nonsense.

From my point of view we have to areas: dynamic and static.
Dynamic are sites, news, cases, etc.
Static are the magazine issues, printed media, etc (the magazine can be online
too, but closed issues)

The Magazine is a periodical compilation of everything that has happened lets
say in the last three months and you can download it as a PDF and print it.
It can have many more sections than just news and cases, but it can have many
less news than the dynamic sites so just relevant stuff is compiled in the
PDF.

All of these teams work together to have a communications website, and on the
other side the magazine team is filtering material and preparing it for the
magazine.

About the communications website: it could be a big big site or a network of
sites or subdomains under the same domain. It doesn't matter. But there
should be one FrontPage where everything else should be found.
Nowdays you have to be pretty organised in order to go back to all ubuntu
places cause you just can't switch from ubuntuforums to ubuntu wiki to....

To sum up: same umbrella (goals and frontpage) and different teams
communicating each other.
How do we communicate teams?
Which one are our deadlines?

Well, is time to shut up and see :)