Hi folks,

And some good, cheerful news in your email :-D

I've just had an email from the good folks over at thedailymotion.com
- who have heard about our viral video project.

It seems that they're big fans and users of Ubuntu, and would like to
help out with the hosting/publishing our viral videos.

I don't want to put the email up on the mailing list, but if you'd
like to read it and you're a member of the marketing team and want to
be or are involved in this project, please contact me personally, and
I'll forward it to you. The same goes with discussion. If you want to
talk off list, please email me with a message clearly marked OFFLIST
!!!

Any thoughts?

Chris