On 2017-05-09 11:53, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
The process is completely guided. It's like instructions on the
instructions themselves. People aren't interested in that.

*Some* people aren't interested in that. Better to offer an additional information section/page.

the founder of
Kubuntu is now making his own distribution, just because he was unable
to figure out how to reach consensus within this community (his own
words).

This is because he couldn't find consensus with Canonical about intellectual property, which is completely unrelated to this discussion. Other people left because of irritation about technical issues like systemd or perhaps even things like Mir, which are now, thankfully (IMHO), abandoned. All of this is again unrelated. These are not the reasons why people aren't submitting bug reports. Well, it is for some, but they've already left the community, so why worry about them? And besides, their problems relate to things other than the wiki page.

Thermal bathing time is over. I want a feasible solution now, on how
we are dealing with disagreements and how we are releasing changes in
a sensible time frame.

Regardless of your feelings, the entire community is based on consensus. It's baked into the Code of Conduct. If you're impatient on how long that process takes (often a long time), I think it might be better to find a place where every commit is automatically accepted, although I think you'll have a hard time finding that place.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D