Hi,

if you need photos of a mixing console, small, not original British,
keyboards from small Bluetooth to a real synth, guitars from classic
to electric, assimilated by the hex pickup Borg, airbrush from a more or
less unknown brand to DeVilbiss cult, pencils, 35mm film, an analog
reflex camera, Letraset/Mecanorma screen tones and letters, speakers,
19" gear, analog stomp boxes etc. pp., I've got a new tablet PC that
makes way better digital photos, than my old tablet PC could make. On
request I could take one or the other photo and take care that no brand
name is visible. I've got a lot of this equipment at hand, so without
leaving home or even without searching in boxes stored in a cellar
room, I could take one or the other photo, without much time investment
and provide it under what wanted license ever. I don't want to take a
photo spread, I'm just willing to take one or the other photo on demand.

Regards,
Ralf