Hi Eylul,

> [optional] This is a question to the team. Do we ever see a situation
> where we will want to have 2 versions announced: 1 latest stable and
> one LTS on front page, as such need 2 subtitles in this category?
> Currently the layout is hard coded to one subtitle. (e.g. only bionic
> or only disco but not both)

You bring up a good point, and I didn't think about this to heavily
until now. We should always have both linked on the front page, IMO. The
only time we'd ever want only one is because the latest release IS an
LTS. So, yes, now that I think about it, we need to have both LTS
(currently 18.04) and Latest (currently 19.04) on the front page.

Other than that, I agree with everything else. :)

Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer
Project Leader