Hi!   I'm trying to set up a configuration to stream "karaoke" style
audio (into SecondLife for a open mic performance).  I have jack running
(and pulseaudio running through it) and have used IDJC successfully to
stream.  I really haven't been able to use that to sing live because I
get a small but very obvious delay in the vocals. I thought there must
be a way to do software mixing similar to what you'd do in hardware:
that is playing the karaoke track over headphones and adding my voice
mixed down to one stream, then thats fed to IDJC.  If I have to I can
pre-record the tracks though I'd really prefer a live setup if possible.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or pointers to howto's to set up a
system for live performance like this?

Thanks!

Mike