Oops my bad, I thought it was still 8.04, I'm 6months outta date. Sorry for
that! I thought that it was still April, I really need more sleep :)

Anyway good idea with starting a new thread, I agree with your ideas even if
I did just make a fool of myself. However, there should be some systems in
place to raise cash for Ubuntu posters and CDs etc for advertising even if
it is just locally. Perhaps a donation system would be best since Canonical
ain't out to make money from Ubuntu.